Hiding In My Craft Room - color challenge

  Hello friends, Happy Saturday!  This week at Hiding In My Craftroom we are having our color challenge...we are using three Stamping up colors as our guide:  Artichoke, Curry and Cajun Red.  Of course this is a jumping off point and you don't have to use these exact colors.  I broke out my favorite paper line which often features that color combination ...Graphic 45 of course!



I made a card with the combination of a art cut-out from the Botanica Bella which I colored in from with Distress markers (the sea horse), I used the Tim Holtz chit chat words stickers and copied it onto craft paper, on that I stamped An botanical image with clear embossing powder then I placed it onto some dry embossed cardstock.  The background paper is from the French Country collection.  Added a Tim Holtz sentiment, a Graphic 45 key staple and some twine.  I made a few other cards with this same combo which I'll post another time.  I loved this Combo!


Our sponsor this week is Scrapbookpal.com with a $25 gift certificate! Also, for the entire month of September when you place an order from them and mention HIMCR you will receive a free small gift! Plus, Scrapbookpal.com offers FREE shipping within the US for every order totaling $25 or more
Be sure to enter your creation, we would love to see your work: 

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Adrienne 

Comments

Popular Posts