Hiding In My Craft Room - Weddings

  Some DesIgn Team Challenge's could not be anymore timelier for me.  This week at Hiding In My Craft Room our theme is Weddings, a obvious choice for June.  Fortunaly I have the perfect couple to give my creation to.  One of my younger brothers, the youngest in fact, are getting married this August. 


I began with a tag which I punched out with the Sizzix Tim Holtz Bigz die, I used Cosmo Cricut paper.  I stamped it with a Donna Salazar rose stamp.  I then made a mask and used the outside portion of the mask, I guess that would be considered a stencil because I placed the mask (which I created out of a sticky note)' around my stamped image and the stamped the tag with a Music script Prima background stamp using Grey ink.   I did that so the rose would contain the music script stamp and a little boarder of sorts would then appear as a boarder of sorts.  After i embellished the tag I then created the card base.

I will be entering this into the following challenges:

http://time4scrap.blogspot.fr/ - Music theme and tag (tag on the card

Thanks for stopping by,


Comments

Popular Posts