Hiding In My Craft Room Color Challenge


HI'm very excited to let you all know that I am officially apart of the "Hiding in My Craft Room" Design Team!  This is a fun challenge blog with rotating weekly challenges.  Come on by and check out Laurie's site at http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/
And be sure to sign up and participate!

This week we have a color challenge of Yellow, Pink and Green, perfect spring colors...lately I have been obsessed with shades of blue/green, hence when I sprayed my Dylusions on my card base it ended up a bit more on the blue side, I think it still works as a shade of Green!

I recently ordered several Lawn Fawn stamp sets and used one of them on this card. In addition to Dylusion Sprays I used Ranger color wash and som Distress Markers to color the paper-pieced stamped lanterns.  The pink paper is from My Minds Eye and the crepe paper ruffle on top is from Glitz.  I did not stamp the inside because I figured I could use the card based upon the occasion, weather it be a Birthday card or a Congratulations, maybe even a Anniversary card!

I will be entering my card into the following challenges;
 http://stamp-n-doodle.blogspot.co.uk/  - anything  goes with pink 

Thanks for stopping by! 


Comments

  1. I love your card it is so pretty and the lantern banner is beautiful
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks so pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp-n-Doodle:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a really lovely work^_^
    Thank you for joining us this mounth at Forever Friends for Paper Piecing Challenge, Good Luck ^_^
    DT Sonia
    (If you want I have a surprise candy for celebrate my first blogaversary^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing your FUN spring card with us @ My Sheri Crafts challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks that you had fun splashing around with the inks, lovely paperpiercing too!!

    Thanks for joining in at our FOREVER FRIENDS MONTHLY CHALLENGE- PAPERPIERCING,
    good luck and hope you will join with another creation soon!

    Hugs FF DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts