Christmas Critter

Here is my card entry for The Perfect Sentiment Anniversary Celebration.  

The challenge is for a Christmas card that features some sort of animal:


I cut this little reindeer out with my cricut and added a little gem to his nose.  I used this cute Basic Grey paper and my Cricut again to cut out a little tag.  I embossed the front of a gold card stock card from a Christmas pack from Michaels Recollections brand.

Other Challenges I'm entering this card into:



Thanks for stopping by!  If you like what you see, please leave a comment, I do appreciate your feedback, It brightens my day!  Also, I love making new friends so please join my blog and let's have fun together!










Comments

  1. Hi Adrienne,
    Aww hun this is such a cute little card. Just adore that little reindeer!!
    Can you please contact me on my email address as I have some news you may like. My email is: tigerlady191atgmaildotcom. Thanks
    hugs
    Dawn OLL DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute, adorable card that image is so sweet, love the colours and that embossing, super card thank you for joining our challenge at OLLCB
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww what a sweetie
    thanks for joining us at ooh la la
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts