CR84fn62 Color Challenge

Lavender, Peach and Cream, Oh My!



The past two weeks cR84fn has been running their Lavender, Peach and Cram Challenge.  These are really such beautiful colors to work with.  To me they just feel so very vintagey (I know not a real word!) to me.  The pastels usually do that to me.  I have been really into my Distress Inks lately so a tag was a natural jumping point for me. The top tag is distressed with Distress Ink in Dusty Concord, Tea dye and Vintage Photo ink.   I used a vintage perfume bottle stamp image as well as a Tim HOltz swirled stamp which I embossed with Stampendous Shabby white embossing enamel.  The tag behind is stamped with script and distressed with Tea Dye Distress.  The little roses were sprayed with Lindy Stamp Gang.  There is a Spellbinders die cut which i painted with Distress stain and gold paint.  The doily in the background was sprayed with more Lindy's Stamp Gang and the doily in front is the Sizzix/Tim Holts on the edge die, Vintage Doily.  I just picked that one up last week!   It's been on my wish list for a while now :)  The edges were smudged with  Dusty Concord. Concord Distress and then swiped with Perfect Pearls in Grape Fizz.


I placed it all on the a piece of Graphic 45  A Ladies Diary, and placed a strip of lace and pearls down.  The tags were finished with some dyed seam binding in two shades of peach which matched the paper and a length of purple.  Lastly were embellishments which were both from Tim Holtz, a little crown smudged with white paint and one of the new Wire Pins.

This project is only being submitted to the CR84fn Challenge #62.

 Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Adrienne

Comments

  1. Simply beautiful! Lovely vintage style here!
    Thanks for joining us at Cr84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very shabby chic! Lovely layers and pretty details. Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love all the detail and Vintage vibe! The little crown adds a sweet touch! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts